we are hiring!
Marketing Executive (PR)
Work from home with office reporting and face-to-face meetings as required.
Industry: Entertainment, Marketing, Promotions Specialization: Public Relations/Communications
The role will be responsible for GMG Productions’ external communication plans.
Overall, this position is responsible for effectively developing and successfully implementing the PR/media and influencer relationships for GMG Productions and the various shows and productions it represents.
Candidates must be passionate about live events and/or theatre
- Conceptualize and implement PR strategies within and outside the theatre that resonate well with the local market (promo tours, TV guesting, photoshoots, interviews with the cast, crew, and creatives)
- Maintain relationships with key media personalities from television and editors from print/online publications
- Meet publicity requirements set by sponsors and partners (backstage tours, meet and greets)
- Analysis and tracking of marketing campaigns and reporting results to management
- Write Press materials
- Coordinate with the Senior Marketing Executive on budgets and strategies for each show
Establish and manage relationships with strategic partners
- Strong negotiation and coordination skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Filipino
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Good Research Skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Business Studies/Administration/Management or the equivalent
- Preferred 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field with a strong network of contacts in digital and print media.